Tuesday, June 24, 2008

~Life as a designer~

Its been along time since i blog about my daily routines,been really busy with work since i move to a new place. I knew it wont be easy but im up to what ever that ill come my way as this is what i wanted and i have to go thru it like it or not.At 1st coping up with the late hours of work was like hell to me but as the days passes i somehow got use to it..taking 2 public transportation sure drains of the energy in me..never been thru all this and here i had to do it all by my self..walking and walking and walking..work starts at 9 and it will always end late..its never 6 on the dot..1st few weeks was 6 but as the work pile up there goes my night..Reaching home around 11/12 am would be a normal thing and all i want to do when i get back is hit the bed.At times my body cant take it anymore and i would end up feeling so so tired and lifeless,even to talk or put a smie on my face would be impossible.Work got really massive as time passes,heading home at 4/5 am would look normal to me and the other designers.But the worse part is its already pass my bed time and i hd to force my self to bed as i still need to wake up in afew hours and get back to work.I think i've i have lost my passion in design i would have long find a diff job but ths seen to be my passion and at times i do feel lost when the level of stress is growing into me. "NO one said i would be easy but at the same time NO one did mention giving it a try would kill"

No comments: