Sunday, August 3, 2008

- Back to reality -

THE DAY I WISH IT WILL NEVER COME IS HERE!! So i have been bumming for the pass urmmm 1 month eyh 2 months and I'm back to work again tomorrow..Wish i could just stay at home and bum but i don't think that will happened as i need to work and earn money and save for all the trips i have plan for..Going back to work after quite sometime is really hard..I'm use to going to sleep late and waking up late but starting from 2morrow i cant do that anymore.I'm excited about this new job,new environment and also new people but deep down I'm really scared too.Wont ever have the same designer like the previous firm and also he relationship all of us had..i just wish this new firm will be better and will learn more even tho i know it wont be as easy like saying but every good thing doesn't me easy right ^_^.

Nways just got back home from a sandy beach trip and I'm having a very bad sandflies bite.Didn't know that there was so much sandflies there*bummer* now i have t suffer from god knows how long..it is very itchy i repeat ITCHY..i just wish i can scratch and scratch but i wont want to leave ugly marks right..so got to stop my self from doing that..cant imagine me going to work with a itchy body..damnit!!Hmmmm..i think i better hit the sack now..nanti nda dapat bangun lagi..suda la 1st day of work..so wish me luck people..cross all your fingers and toes for me yea..hehehe

Till then x0x0
~loV3~

No comments: