Monday, September 15, 2008

- Over due post -

hmmmm....


i so do have so many over due post to do..but i cant seem to find the time to do it..I'm just too lazy to face my lappie when I'm back home as i have been looking at computer screen the whole day at work..Pass 2 weeks I've been following Dennis to his high school's friends wedding which was 1 in Seremban and the other 1 was in PD it self..


The 1st weddings was Arjit's and the wife which i 4got her name*sorry..gigles* they so look happy together..it was a simple yet very memorable wedding..Had good Indian food at the wedding..was fungry and the food just make me go wheeeeeee...even tho i cant stand spicy but it was really nice..heheheh so apa lagi..wack la the food..here's some picture of the wedding avenue and the newly wed..

Introducing the newly wed~
The deco of the wedding hall...niceeeeeeee...

The backdrop....i see alot of lights.....wheeee


Nowwwwwwww...the next wedding..*drum rolls* the next bride n groom is Arjit*diff people k hehehe* and Kugan..actually i never seen them before..The wedding reception is my 1st time seeing them...The wedding reception was held back in Pee Dee Glory Beach Convention hall..The weekend this wedding was held i followed Sharmini and ermmmmmmmm....whats the other cousin's name...damnnn I'm really bad at remembering namesss...arr i remember..her name is Dharshana..They were so nice to come and pick me up from home..Thanks!!!!!!


Pick me up again k next time...wahhahahah..so followed them back to pd..it was a fun journey back as the two of them cant seem to stop taking...they just had 1 story after another,me being me...i just kept quite and listen and laugh..the 2 of then are really funny..reach pd called Anil and my teddy webby*Dennis* for teh tarik as i need to follow Dennis back to change kan...so went to the mamak near abbey's house..talk and laugh again for like about half an hour baru all went back home to rest and get ready..


Got back,mandi get ready and went to the wedding...i felt so ermm alien..coz i don't know any1 there other then Dennis,Anil,Sharmini,Dharshana and a few more..everyone was in their sari looking all so pretty..i just had my simple black dress on..really don't know what would fit 4 the wedding..hehehe normal typical wedding dinner..had food and drinks as we watch the bride and groom give their speech and dance...it was really nice but the bad part about it was the crowd...they were arghhh so..hmm i don't know whats the word 4 that...they just came for the food..so not nice ni..i will never have ppl im my wedding dinner like that...you come you have to stay till the end..wahahahha and i bet my wedding you wont wanna leave...hehehe okok back to reality..


So after all the formal stuff then came the booze part and dancing to the Indian music..hehehe i just couldn't keep up with the beat and dance..but it was really nice to see them dance to the rhythm..owh yea 4got to mention Sharmini and Dharshana look so pretty in their sari's...i wanna make one too...hehehe just to wear for weddings..im starting to have more and more Indian friends soooo...i think i will have quite a collection if it and since jojo is going to India i shall ask her to get me nice 1 there...


Talking about that, I'm so so happy that my sister is finally going for her dreams, becoming a doctor in INDIA...wahahaha i know she will do well and be a very good doctor so next time i can get free consultations as i always get sick..so niceee...hehehe I'm so happy for my sister*HUGS* okok so here's the picture from Arjit's and Kugen's wedding...











fuhhhh~ so many pictures to upload and its already 6pm...wuhooooo going back time.....

Till then

~x0x0~

~lov3~

5 comments:

i n d e n said...

hey gurlfrenn!!

u need to update a bit more often as i wud hop from blog to blog! (yes, urs included hehe)

lovin' ur post.

lovin' ur dress.

lovin' u and dennis together :)

u guys make me go aww aww. heee~

k la. mo modop dulu.

daa~
.xx.

love said...

update a bit more arr..thats pretty hard you know..but will sure try my best k..

thanks girl..

love you to bits*i know you know that kannnnnnn..lol*

~x0x0~

i n d e n said...

i knowwww...heee~

sorry can't always b there for u but u know lovinya to bits too and always hope for the best for u!

m happy if u're happy. u got my support always :)

.xx.

love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
love said...

now your making me go awwwwwww~

~x0x0~