Friday, September 19, 2008

~ Therapy???? ~

My back is hurting after meeting up with the chiropractor yesterday..and to go for some therapy which was painful ok..never experience all this ok..i went to the center all alone *o.0* because Sandra cant make it as she was really busy with work...so took the cab from home and went straight to the center..

As i got down from the cab i saw few OKU people and it really freak me out *not saying I'm making fun of them , just that i have the scary feeling when around them since i was young..Hee~* Went up to the 2Nd floor got my self registered and then wait till my turn..my heart was pumping so freaking hard as I'm so scared..went in had to change to the god knows what dress o.0!! i call it hospital gown which look like the boyfriend shirt which is famous now..lol

So went in to see my doc Mr Montala..he check my back did smack down on me*lol*,crack my neck bone and also back bone..felt so nice after that but still my back was still hurting..after all he explain to me what i have to go thru which is 3 days in a row therapy which i went yesterday and today..2days consultation and therapy was more painful then yesterday ok..as after the 1st therapy the hurting part started to swell..so today told my doc and he started to press the part and its PAINFUL!!!!

Not only that ok..he said he will poke a needle in me..seen my cousin went for hers and it didn't look painful but i was wrong it hurt like mad..because mine was none stop poking to check which part is the cause of the pain..only god knows how painful was that...then after that went for ultrasound and some other therapy...

going again on Monday...and plzzzzzzz i hope no more poking plzzzzzzzzz...

owh yea b4 i 4get...will take some pic's on monday..hehehehe hope they wont mara me.. and im feeling kinda sad now..jojo and re just left for kk and sandra along with the husband will be leaving for 5 diff places..huhu will be home with only the maid for 1 month...prety long ok..=(

Till then
~x0x0~
l0v3

5 comments:

i n d e n said...

i need the continuation!
capat! hehhe

.xx.

love said...

wahah sorry boss..i went 4 my second therapy bah..okok...gonna contineu it now

x0x0

i n d e n said...

ahahhaha..

ada lagi men iklan² ba. lol!

ouh. pokingsss?? adeyh. hope u feel better la otherwise the poking wud just go to waste then. i mean the "tahan2" part hahaha.

hmm...jadi raya teda open house la tu? ciss..baru terfikir wanna pig out ni hahaha.

btw, i'll be staying at my cousin's in shah alam maybe tomorrow or wed til the 5th oct. =p

so nanti pandai2 la kita yeerrr. keekke.

p.s: si jipun masi di kl ka? p minum2 la kita.

.xx.

Joy said...

yeaiks!! i can feel the pain.... haha. btw, sa tetau ko ada blog oo~ anyway, you're linked~ ekeke

love said...

inden : well yea after the pokings it went to worse but after a day it was getting better thank god..nope no open house..to baddd..wahahha ok come stay with me k..hehehe

joy : you readin git can feel th epain apa lagi me kan yg dcucuk guna jarum e2..wahahah well now you know

-x0x0-