Monday, October 20, 2008

EvErYwHerE pIctuRes.....


Latest me with my long messy hair having coffee in Starbucks near home..

Vain me again after movies..having dinner in chilis..kekeke
dayum.....i guess his bored of me already..that's kinda fast huh..don't you think?? o.0?
Us in Borneo rainforest's...no idea why he likes to make faces when im already smiling so pretty...hehehe

Nishant was thinking really deep as you can see his face..so serious...I'm so scared....NOT!!! hehe
Awwwww...us again...hehehe

The two macho man of the night...they are SINGLE girlfriends..hehehe
Just some random picture of Anil..hehehe

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeee....me so pretty then look at Dennis... -__________-!!!!

Me always being the only girl with them...they are getting bored of me..wahahhahaha I DON'T CARE!!!! ngeh3

Happy Three Boys....lol

Ngeh3....me again...

I guess this shows how much i take pictures...wahahha i think i just like to snap...snap...snap....and snap...well i guess all girls do RIGHTTTTTT!!! so yea...this picture was taken in different venue's:-
- Telawi Street Bistro, Bnagsar
- Borneo Rainforest, Sunway
- Itillanie's Sunway
- Chilis, MidV
- Starbucks, Bangsar
- Puma, The Gardens
Till then...
~x0x0~
l0v3










No comments: