Tuesday, October 21, 2008

..Yet another theraphy session...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...Its been almost a month now I'm going for my back therapy and in that single month it self i spend alot on the therapy..imagine you have to spend Rm100 a session and i have to go 2x a week...all my money gone...cant even shop much now adays..haih..owh..im gonna tell what actually happened on my last visit to the chiropractor...waited for my turn as it was a busy day there since it was a Saturday and its normally pack during the weekends...finally it was my turn..

Waited for my doctor to come in and check on my xray which i did a day before..was so scared it has to do something with my back bone..thank god everything was OK..BUT y is my back still hurting o.0?? i still didn't get my answer to that..Doctor explain all over again and i think i somehow got it but actually i didn't...lol~So after all the talking then come's the poking part...haih..lyed flat on my chest and then the doctor start poking my back with the small needle..somehow i was amazed because it didn't really hurt as much as before..at the back of my mind was thinking my back was getting much better now..

Anyhow the doctor didn't really believe that i was not feeling that much pain..so he ask me to sit on the chair and tuck my tummy in...then i heard him saying ' OK I'm gonna needle again but this time I'm going to use a bigger needle' i was like 0.0!!!!!!!!! WHATTTTT?? but i cant say much...then the real pain start..he actually poke me 4x and the last 1 was the bomb...was so painful till 1 point i felt my body was all getting hot and everything started to get blurry...The pain was so bad till i wanted to faint..before i do i quickly ask the doctor to stop..He ask me to lye down and did some pressing to reduce the feeling of fainting...that was really bad...after all that got out of the room went and continue my theraphy...phewwwww..no more poking for that day..


Finally i remembered to take picture of using the dress...heheheh

Introducing*drum rolls* Dr Motala's room a.k.a my doctor who does the poking and cracking 2x a week..sigh*
So here is the machine that is use for my back therapy..scary no?
Till then..gotta go for another therapy tomorrow..not so excited to get more poking on the back...
~x0x0~
l0v3

No comments: