Monday, December 1, 2008

~ a FaIrY taLe eNding?~

Is there such thing as happy ever after?like in real world?

Somehow it just came up in my mind...is there such thing in the real world? Can everyone be as happy as it look in fairy tales??hmmmmm

Maybe I'm just thinking too much..

or maybe its true...

love can be the nicest thing in the world and at times it can be the 1 which will tear you apart...when you think you have found the right person to be with but along the road there is so much things that's pulling either 1 on the other path which is leading to the other end where no 1 is there...

at times the feeling of 'me being not good enough for you' hunts me..but i try to overcome it..improve my self to be a better person but somehow it never seem to be good enough...can i just give up?should i?

i really don't know...

x0x0
lov3

No comments: