Saturday, December 6, 2008

.:: m3 = <3'LesS ::.

Just had a conversation with a friend and this is what i was ask...after erm...few months not keeping in touch..0.0!!

me : Hi stranger!
unknown : Hi i miss you..the girl with bf
me : How are you stranger?

somehow my question was ignored....swt~

me : damn busy la now huh? until cant even reply massage all..
unknown : i never even get any massage from you..so are you still with you bf?...you know i have feelings for you right?
me : *shock with the 2nd question* WHAT?? your kidding me right?didn't get my massage? erm..yea i am still with him...o.0??
unknown : i just don't know understand..i want you but you don't..
me : that day called you tough of having coffee but you seen to be super busy...
unknown : you don't seem to understand...i cant see you because i have feelings for you...overtime i see you i feeling like hugging n kissing you..
me : swt* you should just tell me right
unknown : I'm telling you know la..
me : sorry I'm maybe just too stupid to know...
unknown : i don't know but you seem to be heartless..
me : bang* yea maybe I'm heartless..maybe you don't deserve to have a heartless friend like i am..

*i went offline*

~x0x0~
lov3

4 comments:

ClaudelGFX said...

uhuh, he really needs to get laid, relax.

love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
i n d e n said...

hmm..

that stranger. i bet i can guess who he/she is correctly.

tralalalala.

p/s: chillex gfnd. everythings gonna be okay. but sia understand juga tu "stranger's" situation tu. its hard u know. tough i mean.

.xx.

love said...

well i know..but hmmmm
i cant do anything..haih...

feel bad too..i guess i am heartless..hehehehe

thats me.

claudel : hmmmmm u are??Hee~

~x0x0~