Tuesday, January 20, 2009

~ Drama's and MORE drama's ~


THE HILLS SEASON 4 IS OUT!!!!!!
Was waiting for the final season for quite some time and its FINALLY out and i have finish watching it..hehehe more dramas for sure but its really a nice season to watch..
As i was watching something just hit my head...its seems like drama is everywhere..i think everyone is bound to go thru dramas and if your a girl it think u will not run from it...girls with drama is like girls with shopping...its really hard to separate them..
while watching the hills season 4,had like some flash back from last year...went thru a lot a lot of drama's back home with friends..not that I'm in it but i just cant help listening or seeing it as all of my gf will tell..even tho I'm not around the stories will just come to me...how funny can it be..
Thank god I'm so over it now..moving to another place was a good choice...too much drama's for me and i hate drama's...cant stand it actually...since i came here i kinda shut down my self from all of it..heard a few but i just don't really care about it..stepping out from the normal circle was a good move...old and new friends without drama's.
Hope the new year will treat me and everyone good....
p/s : THE HILLS SEASON 4 IS A MUST WATCH!!!!!!!!
till then,
x0x0 <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u finished watching~! pro ler u. hehe. can i exchange that final season with your 3-seasons DVDs. hehe always forget to pulang baliK! anyhoo..DRAMAs? life IS really like that isnt it?

love said...

lol~ yup finish watching it already...not bad huh..yea sure will pass it to you next time when i see you k...YEA~ tell me about it..DRAMA'S everywhere