Friday, January 9, 2009

FINALLY!!!!!!!

After few days thinking and lookign for thjs song FINALLY i found it..
Currtently im in love with this song....really2 niceeeee....








Listening to this song just make me hmmmm...i cant find the word...i just feel so calm and in love...wahahhaha cant stop listening to it..


It has been a week of back to work and I'm already feeling really tired but its really fun...Been having loads of site visit and today had to go all the way to bukit tinggi which was near genting*sorry don't really know where*


This is really amazing but actually I'm looking forward to work tomorrow*yea I'm working Saturdays too..how nice...hmmm* owh yea did i mention i had my hair cut when i back in kk last year...heheh and i love it...


till then

~x0x0~

<3

No comments: