Tuesday, December 18, 2007

* ChRisTmAs SeaSon *


Its 5 days to Christmas,Christmas songs everywhere,on tv's,radio's even the malls..everyone is already in the Christmas mood..
Everyone is busy doing their last minute shopping,malls is so pack this few days..thank god i did my x-mas present shopping last week..but hurm i guess i still need to go down town to get few mores x-mas present..i kinda forgot to get some..hehehe
Hope everyone will like their x-mas present =) owh yea before Christmas comes I'll be 22 years old on the 22nd..which is two days from now..hurmmm..what should i do this year o.0??? celebrate it by the beach again like last year or....*thinking* nah no more ideas..well this year i just feel like having a quite birthday get 2gather with everyone i love...wont want any present, just as long as everyone is here *as in back in kk* to be with me is more then enough but if you still wanna give me present..i wont say no..muahahahah! *piz*
Just in a blink of an eye its already the end of the year...bye 2007 and HELLO 2008!! i still cant believe is has been 5 years since i finish high school and 2 years since i graduate from college...time past pretty fast when you don't want it to be..ups and downs this year is coming to an end and more up and downs coming soon..heheh new problem to solve people to meet things to do..well i guess that's what we call LIFE!!!
Btw today is my last day working*wuhooooo..jumping for joy* well at lease for a week..I'm dying for a break from work..even tho its really hard and i keep on saying i wanna quit my job but somehow deep down in me i love what I'm doing and the people around me in the office are such nice people..among all I'm the youngest in the whole office but they don't look down on me*I'm so glad* I'm working with the best group of architect and doing the best project* i guess if my boss sees this he'll be so happy but too bad he wont*lol!
owh yea hope everyone like my Christmas card i design(as u can see on the top of this blog)
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!!!
Have a great Christmas people....
Loads of love from me..muaxxxxxx

No comments: