Friday, December 7, 2007

~ lAst X-mAs ~

Cant believe its already the month of Christmas..time fly's so damn fast when you don't want it to be..

I can still recall what and where i was at this moment..i would be in kl lazing around,shopping(as you know its the sale season),meeting up with friends and getting excited to see the decorations around the city.Its really niceeee..man i so miss all that..

Now I'm stuck here,working*sign* and still crossing my fingers for my leave to be approved*how sad can that be..sign*i miss going shopping and getting everyone x-mas pressie..this year I'm just too tired even to go out to the mall and the city is not as..hurmm how should i say it..well just put it this way..the decorations is ugly*sorry but its so true* compare it to kl...my gosh!!

entering midV or Jy can automatically change you mood..i miss that feeling..sob*sob* this is my 1st year working during the holidays..it feels so weird..VERY!!! every1 is back for holis and I'm stuck working..8 to 5, 5 days aweek..dayum~

here's some pictures take last year on my 2 months holis back in kl..






i miss those day's*sob*sob*

No comments: